Saturday, June 21, 2008
I Had a Strange Dream
In the early morning of this Saturday; I had a dream but it was not like any dream I recall having before. In the dream, I saw myself looking at myself through a viewer. I was out in the open on a mountain. All of a sudden, someone was coming near me running so I started to run. I ran for quite a while with the person behind me running strong. I came to a sudden stop! I looked around; I did not see the person so I stood still. I was on a side of the mountain like you see when you are driving through the states. If any one ever drove through West Virginia or states that have a mountain along the highway; it liked like that. I was on a ledge with brownish red stone, standing alone; when all of a sudden….the person pushed me into the wall of the mountain. I was pinned to the mountain wall and the person was right on top of me! I saw myself watching this through my viewer and all of a sudden; the viewer started to close out. I woke up and I don’t know what happened next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment